Tuesday, November 30, 2010

YOUR RESPONSE

. I request you all send your comments and views on the email addresses as given in the blog.Following is the response from one of you :-


Dear Friend,
My name is Nirmal Singh Kandhalvi.I was born and brought up at Kandhala Jattan. In 1977, I migrated to the UK. I was overjoyed to see your blog. It is a marvellous thing to do. Lately, I visited the Pind in February 2010. I love to go there.There were times I used to go unannounced.
Though, I have been living in England for over three decades but I always dream about my village. I bow my head to our teachers ie Mela Singh Head Master of Primary school, Headmaster Lal Singh, Panjabi teacher Giani Lal Singh, Hindi teacher Pyare Lal, Drawing teacher Niranjan Singh and so on, whose hard work made us able to teach the English people. I am indebted to my teachers. I still remember that how Giani Lal Singh made me a good speaker, by removing all nervousness from my mind.
In my opinion, groupism in every village has done a huge damage, our Pind is not an exception. I still think, if the people of our village get united, then all the NRIs living abroad from this village can change the whole map of the village especially the Chhappar is a curse for the Pind.
I make a humble request to Baba Bishan Singh Ji to give this strenghth to the people of Kandhala Jattan to sit together and think about the betterment of the Pind.
Keep up the good work

Nirmal Singh Kandhalvi

No comments:

Post a Comment